How to play Super SNAP!

Super SNAP! comes with four unique ways to win!

Buying Card Hands

You can buy up to five hands of cards per game.

Ticket prices are £1 per hand.

To purchase a hand, click once to select the hand, and then click again to confirm the purchase.

Your hand will be revealed as soon as you've confirmed your purchase.

Four ways to win

Calling SNAP!

Once the game has started the dealer will call out the cards one at a time. The letters S, N, A, P or ! will appear on any cards you match.

If you can match a full hand the word SNAP! will appear on your cards and you'll win the game jackpot, which varies depending on the number of players at the time.

Prizes are shared if there is more than one winner at the same time, and will appear in your account automatically.

Community Chest Jackpot

If anyone matches all five cards in one hand within the first seven calls we'll open the Community Chest Jackpot which is shared between everyone playing. The holder of the winning hand will receive 40%, and everyone who holds a ticket in that game will share the other 60%. The starting value on the Super SNAP! Community Chest Jackpot is £100.

Charm Jackpot

If a member purchases the maximum of five hands in one game they will receive a lucky charm bonus.

If a member purchases the maximum of five hands in one game they will receive a lucky charm bonus and will receive one of 6 charms. After the winners have been declared for the game of Super Snap, the winning Lucky Charm will be revealed. If the member's lucky charm matches they will win a share of the Lucky Charm Jackpot with everyone who has the same charm.

Poker Bonus

When a member purchases a hand they have a chance to win an instant poker bonus as displayed below:

Hand Type

Pays multiple of card price

Two pair

2x

Three of a kind

3x

Straight

4x

Flush

6x

Full House

9x

Four of a kind

25x

Straight Flush

50x

Straight Royal Flush

250x



Chat

You can talk to other Super SNAP! players in our friendly chat rooms while you play.

Chatting is easy. You'll see a box at the bottom of your chat screen where you can type your message. Press enter and your message will automatically appear in the chat window.

The chat text colour can be changed by clicking on the colour picker located at the bottom of the chat console.

Smileys and icons can also be posted.

Game Specific Rules

To be eligible for a game you must hold card hands.

The money for card hands is deducted from your account at the time of purchase.

Card hands purchased will automatically be entered into the next game.

Once you have bought card hands for a game you have wagered and the wager cannot be discontinued or cancelled.

Playing cards are drawn until one or more players holds "SNAP!", that is holds hand(s) which have all cards required to match.

The order in which the cards are drawn is completely random.

The screen name of the winner(s) and amount won are displayed when the game ends.

If two or more players match a win when the same card is drawn, the prize for the win is shared between them.

Jackpot and Jackpot Rules

To win the game Jackpot you must get SNAP! on all five cards in your hand. If more than one player gets SNAP! at the same time the game jackpot is shared.

The Community Chest Jackpot is withdrawn from the game once five cards have been called. When the Jackpots are withdrawn from a game they will be visibly darkened out.

Winning the fixed Jackpot also wins the game prize.

In the event of two or more players completing their card hands when the same card is drawn, the Jackpot and the game prize is shared between them.

All Jackpot winnings will be subject to final confirmation by the Operator. This decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.

Rules in the event of disconnection (or not being connected).

This game is played over the Internet which is a communication medium that is known to be imperfect. Messages to or from your display device and the game servers may be lost or interrupted.

If you have bought one or more hands for a game, the game will still run whether you are connected or not and any winnings will be added to your account.

In the event of disconnection the records stored on the game server shall be the final authority in determining the terms of any card hands you bought.

You are not eligible for free card hands if you are not connected.

Malfunction voids all pays and plays.

Click here to play Super SNAP now.