Play with the Aztec Gods and up to 7,776 ways to win in Aztec Bonanza!
The bet sizes available in Aztec Bonanza range from 30p to £45.
You can play up to 7,776 paylines in this game.
Mystery symbols appear by chance when the top left corner of the reel unlocks, and during the Free Spin Bonus.
At the end of the spin, Mystery symbols transform into the random paying symbol on the screen.
Variable Number of Ways to Win
Wins are awarded for adjacent symbol combinations from left to right. There are up to 7,776 ways to win.
Each reel can have up to six symbols depending on the state of the game.
The tumble feature sees all winners paid out after every spin.
Winning symbols are eliminated from the screen and the remainder fall to the bottom.
Empty positions are replaced with with new symbols that fall in.
This will continue until a winning combination is declared from either a Free Spin Bonus or tumble.
At the beginning of the game all four corners of the grid are hidden.
To unlock one corner you must win two successive tumbles, which will also trigger a hidden feature.
This will add more symbols to the grid and increase the potential number of winning combinations.
- When the top-left corner is unlocked, Mystery symbols are revealed. These are automatically replaced with a random paying symbol.
- When the top-right corner is unlocked, up to three low value symbols are replaced with higher-value symbols.
- When the bottom-left corner is unlocked, all symbols on reels one and two are replaced with 2x2 expanded symbols for the current and all subsequent tumbles.
- When the bottom-right corner is unlocked, all symbols on rails four and five are replaced with 2x2 expanded symbols for the current and all subsequent tumbles.
Once all corners are unlocked and there are no more tumbles remaining, the Free Spins Bonus is triggered.
Free Spins Bonus
Enjoy five free spins on the full 5x6 grid, featuring 7,766 ways to win.
For every free spin played, a hidden feature will be enabled at random:
- Mystery Symbols Dash - Mystery symbols transform into a random paying symbol on the screen
- Symbol Transformation - Up to three low-paying symbols upgrade to a higher value
- Giant Symbols – enlarged 2x2 symbols land on reels 1, 2, 4 and 5 for the current spin and all subsequent tumbles
The bonus round cannot be re-triggered and special rules are in-place during it.
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.53%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £96.53.