Will you land one of the huge 117,649 winning combinations in Buffalo Rising Megaways: Jackpot King? Spin to find out.
The bet sizes available in Buffalo Rising Megaways: Jackpot King range from 10p to £10.
There are up to 117,649 paylines available in this game.
A winning combination of symbols appearing on-screen will result in a chain reaction.
This will see all winning symbols removed from the reels and the empty positions replaced with new ones from above.
Symbol positions are placed above reels 2, 3, 4 and 5.
This is where Wild symbols can land.
Wilds are replaced from the right and help you secure winning combinations.
Cascades stop when winning symbols no longer land.
Wild symbols override all symbols except Scatters.
They can only land in the positions above reels two to five.
You'll be paid the highest win per winning combination.
Mystery symbols reveal the same random symbol, except Scatter symbols.
They can land on any position.
You need to land four or more Scatter symbols to activate Free Spins.
The more Scatter symbols you trigger the Bonus round with, the more free spins you'll win.
The amount awarded will depend on your choice in the Free Spins selection (below).
Scatter symbols can land anywhere except the positions above reels two to five.
Any scatter wins will be added to existing reel wins.
Free Spins selection
At the beginning of the Free Spins Bonus, choose one of four options:
- 15 free spins and an Unlimited Win Multiplier starting at x1. You will receive four extra free spins for every additional Scatter symbol you trigger Free Spins with.
- 10 free spins and an Unlimited Win Multiplier starting at x5. You will receive two extra free spins for every additional Scatter symbol you trigger Free Spins with.
- 5 free spins and an Unlimited Win Multiplier starting at x10. You will receive one extra free spins for every additional Scatter symbol you trigger Free Spins with.
- Mystery choice: the number of free spins and Multipliers will be hidden across six panels. Select one panel from each category to reveal your allocated amount.
The Unlimited Win Multiplier increases by one after every cascade during Free Spins.
If Free Spins Scatter symbols land while playing the feature, you will win extra free spins:
|Free Spins Scatters||Number of Free Spins|
Free Spins Scatters can appear on the positions above reels two to five.
The stake used when Free Spins was triggered will be used throughout this Bonus round.
Total winnings will be calculated at the end of the feature and added to your account.
The game then returns to regular play.
Jackpot King Deluxe Pot System
The Jackpot King Deluxe Pot System is available on any stake, on any game plugged into the Jackpot King Deluxe System.
To trigger the Jackpot King Deluxe Bonus, you need Jackpot King Deluxe overlay symbols to appear on reels one to six.
This may happen on any spin.
For a chance to trigger the Jackpot King Deluxe Pot System, spin the reels to collect Crown symbols and climb the win ladder.
You need 15 or more Crown symbols to enter the Wheel King section of the feature.
You'll then get to choose one icon, which will reveal your prize:
- Spin - spins the reels again. If any more Crown symbols appear, they will be added to the win ladder
- Collect – the feature is deactivated and you'll be granted a Bonus win. This is based on the multiplier of your existing total bet on the win ladder
- Wheel King - you'll automatically enter the Wheel King section 0f the feature
Land 15 or more Crown Symbols to win the Wheel King Bonus.
Wheel King is a Tombola-style wheel giving you the chance to win either a Big Win Multiplier or the Progressive Pot .
Spin the wheel to reveal your prize.
The Jackpot King Promotional Jackpot can only be won while playing the Wheel King feature.
When it has been won, the amount re-sets and the Promotional Pot rises all over again.
Only one player can win the jackpot at any one time.
Should two players win simultaneously, the first player to trigger the jackpot will win the total jackpot amount.
The second player will receive the reserve pot and any additional contributions.
If there's a communication error after a promotional pot win has been decided and before it's displayed on-screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the winner's account.
The jackpot cannot be terminated during a live game. If the game is removed, the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot.
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96% + 0.5% jackpot contribution.
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £96.00 of wins plus the chance to win the jackpot.