Will the Genie make your wishes come true in this thrilling slot game, Genie Jackpots Wishmaker: Jackpot King?
You can play Genie Jackpots Wishmaker: Jackpot King from just 20p per spin.
Betting in this game is fixed at 20 paylines.
Wild symbols override all symbols except Bonus or Scatter symbols, helping you to complete wins.
The Wishmaker Modifier feature can be enabled at random during any spin.
- Infectious Monkey Wilds - Wilds land on the next reel spin and randomly spread to nearby positions
- Genie Wilds - the Genie makes random reel positions wild
- Colossal Genie - this turns three consecutive reels into Colossal Reels while the reel is spinning
- Mystery Wishes - makes a random symbol appear in every Mystery symbol on the screen
- Genie Streak - Genie locks a winning symbol in-place as the reels re-spin. This continues until no matching symbols land
- Bonus Boost - adds Bonus symbols to the reels, improving your chances of winning a bonus
- Win Spin - promises a big winning spin
An additional modifier will turn a losing spin into a win, and can be triggered after any spin.
This sees the Genie hit the reels after a losing spin to magic up new symbols.
To enter one of the bonus rounds you need to land three Bonus symbols.
Once activated, spin the wheel to determine which bonus you will be awarded.
This depends on what feature the wheel lands on - there are six in total.
Select Chests to reveal an outcome:
- Cash Add - adds a cash amount based on your total bet
- Collect - terminates the feature
- Key - three keys will grant you an extra feature
- Genie - opens three Chests that do not contain 'Collect '
Magic Carpet Bonus
The aim of the Magic Carpet Bonus round is to reach the end of the trail in order to enter Big Money.
Doing so could multiply your stake by 1,000.
To start, choose a lamp to move along the trail.
Landing a Genie icon will advance the monkey to a random position on the trail - taking you closer to the Big Money.
Landing 'Collect' will disable the feature.
Lucky Wishes Cash Spin
Lucky Wishes awards you three Cash Spins.
If you land a Money Scatter symbol, your number of spins will reset.
Blank symbols are worthless - landing three in a row will end the Lucky Wishes Cash Spin feature.
Filling every position with Money Scatter symbols will also end the feature, but cause one of the following to happen:
- Re-trigger - awards you the current winnings and re-starts the feature
- Multiplier x2, x3, x4 or x5 - multiplies the current winnings accordingly
- Cash Boost - upgrades random values
Golden Touch Free Spins Bonus
The Genie will turn an entire reel wild at the beginning of each spin.
If he flies into the same reel more than once, the wild multiplier increases by 1 each time.
Genie's Wild Storm Free Spins Bonus
The Genies adds extra Wilds to the reels when this feature is activated.
If a Wild symbol lands on the reels, the Genie will place a Wild Frame in that exact position
It will stay there until the last spin.
Should a Wild land in the same position as a Wild Frame, it improves the frame by one level.
The Genie will turn all Wild Frame positions into Wild symbols on the final spin.
This determines the Wild Multiplier (x1 - x5).
Big Money Bonus
The Big Money Bonus feature gives you the chance to win extra prizes.
Continually pick scrolls to spin the values placed on the wheel.
When the wheel stops, you will be awarded the corresponding total bet multiplier.
Landing 'Collect' will end the feature.
The Feature Gamble gives you the chance to collect your feature, or to Gamble it to try and win another feature in the game.
It is applicable on all features except Genie's Wild Storm.
Before making your decision, you will be shown all six features ranked according to their average payout.
The feature you've won will be shown on-screen alongside the words Collect and Gamble.
If you choose to gamble and win, you can collect your newly-acquired feature straight away.
Otherwise, all lower-value features will be removed, and the process continues until you win the top-level feature or choose to collect.
If you loose your feature while gambling, you will be granted a mystery win (a mystery cash value based on a multiplier of your total bet).
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.06%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £96.06 of wins.