Make the most of Heart of Ra's generous features offering.
The bet sizes available in Heart of Ra range from 20p to £50.
There are 243 ways to win in this game.
Unlock the first Feature Box to trigger the Life Meter.
It is represented by a Red Heart and will award you re-spins on losing spins.
The Life Meter is deactivated if you don't win during the re-spins and have no life to consume.
This will end the round.
Unlocked Feature Boxes are opened during each re-spin and their features applied to the game.
They are opened in chronological order.
Special features include:
- Low to Medium symbol upgrade (Red) - upgrades all Red low-paying symbols to Red medium-paying symbols
- Low to Medium symbol upgrade (Purple) - upgrades all Purple low-paying symbols to Purple medium-paying symbols
- Low to Medium symbol upgrade (Blue) - upgrades all Blue low-paying symbols to Blue medium-paying symbols
- Medium to High symbol upgrade (Red) - upgrades all Red medium-paying symbols to Red high-paying symbols
- Medium to High symbol upgrade (Purple) - upgrades all Purple medium-paying symbols to Purple high-paying symbols
- Medium to High symbol upgrade (Blue) - upgrades all Blue medium-paying symbols to Blue high-paying symbols
- Red Multiplier (x2/x3) - multiplies all Red symbol wins
- Purple Multiplier (x2/x3) - multiplies all Purple symbol wins
- Blue Multiplier (x2/x3) - multiplies all Blue symbol wins
- Extra Life - increases the value of the Life Meter
Every fifth open box (golden one) contains the Powerspin feature.
This transforms all Bonus symbols into medium or high-paying symbols of the same kind.
Powerspin guarantees a five-of-a-kind win, with 1,024 paylines available during the re-spin round.
Upgrades and multipliers in the golden box are also applied to the result, increasing your chances of a huge win.
Bonus symbols are shown on the top row before the next re-spin, but do not affect cascading symbols.
All features will be deactivated once used.
When all features from the Feature Box have been used, it will fall away and a new locked box will join the queue.
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.40%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £96.40.