Spin for a chance to win in the slot game Hexbreaker, which offers up to 59,049 paylines plus lots of exciting features.
The bet sizes available in Hexbreaker range from 80p to £40.
There are up to 59,049 paylines available in this game.
A Horseshoe symbol landing will cause the reel it appears on to expand upwards.
It will add one or more positions to the top of the reel.
This feature results in the following potential outcomes:
- When a reel reaches an Orb with a prize value, you'll be awarded that prize
- When a Horseshoe symbol reaches an Orb with a Bonus, Free Spins is triggered
- When a Horseshoe reaches an Orb with a Black Cat, you win the jackpot
After reaching an orb, the reel re-sets to three symbols high at the start of the next spin during the main game.
Free Spins Bonus
Should three Bonus symbols land on reels two, three and four, in any position, Free Spins will be triggered.
Free Spins offers 243 ways to win at the start of the feature.
If a Horseshoe symbol lands while playing Free Spins, the reel it appears on will expand downwards.
This will add another symbol position to the bottom of the reel.
The Jinx Zone is only in play during Free Spins, and may result in one of the following outcomes:
- When a reel reaches an Orb with a prize value, you will receive that prize. The reel will re-set to three symbols high at the start of the next spin
- When a reel reaches a Skull with a prize value, you'll win that prize and the Bonus round terminates
- When a Horseshoe reaches the White Cat, the jackpot is awarded. That reel re-sets to three symbols high at the start of the next free spin.
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.5%.
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £96.50.