Play John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen and land some Ancient Egyptian fortunes!
The bet sizes available in John Hunter and the Tomb of the Scarab Queen range from 25p to £50.
Betting in this game is fixed at 25 paylines.
Money Collect Feature
The Money symbol appears on reels 1-4 in this game.
The Money symbol takes a random value from a predefined set on each spin.
There are five types of Collect symbols that will appear on reel 5.
If one or more Money symbols hit on the screen and any Collect symbol hits on reel 5, one of the following features is triggered:
- Collect - the values of the Money symbols currently on screen are added together and paid out
- Extra Credit Collect - the value from the Extra Credit Collect symbol is added to all Money symbols on the screen, with all values then added together and paid out
- Multiplier Collect - the value of all Money symbols on the screen is multiplied by the value of the Multiplier Collect symbol, then all values are added together and paid out
- Expanding Collect - all reels that contain at least one Money symbol will expand to fill the whole reel with Money symbols that then take on a new value, before being added together and paid out
- Re-Spin Collect - hitting this symbol sees all Money symbols on the screen remain in-place while the other cells re-spin to reveal a new result - everything is then added together and paid out.
Free Spins Bonus
Collect three Scatter symbols on reels 2-4 to trigger eight free spins.
Money symbols and all Collect features are active during this bonus round.
The value of all Money symbols that hit is added into a bonus pot.
Once all of the free spins have been played, the value of the bonus pot is returned to the reels as a giant Money symbol on reels 1-4.
One final re-spin is then triggered.
If Collect is hit on reel 5, the value of the bonus pot will be paid out.
Collecting three more Scatter symbols on reels 2-4 during this bonus round will re-trigger it and award an additional eight free spins.
A special set of reels is used during this bonus round.
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.50%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £96.50.